My good friend Christy got me hooked on this treat!
It is the perfect fall night, sweet caramely goodness to sit by the fire & watch Hocus Pocus, snack.
You HAVE to give it a try. Here's how to make this amazing-ness:
1. Pop popcorn, just your normal store bought bag!
2. Melt Butter in a pot on the stove. Add brown sugar & corn syrup until its all mixed in & blended! Next add the secret to this goodness, marshmallows!! Stir continuously til its all melted!
3. Pour mixture over popcorn. Drrrrooollll...
4. You can either spread it on parchment paper & cut into squares or at my house, we can't wait that long & eat it right out of the bowl while its still gooey & warm.
Let me know if you tried it & what you thought!!
Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn
- 1 bag popped popcorn ( any flavor works )
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 TB light corn syrup
- 20 Large Marshmallows
Recipe adapted from: Little Luna