Ive always been a big reader, but over the past couple years with being a momma to 2 young toddlers; you can imagine its been put on the back burner! Ive recently started reading alot again & boy did I miss it! I haven't been able to put them down! Ive been reading 400 page novels in 48 hours! Ah I love it. Anyway I want to keep track of what I read & tell you about them too!


The book today I got a lot of questions about I thought I would do first is Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight!
Its a book with mystery, love, betrayal & alot of heart break!
Amelia's mom is a single mom that works alot. Amelia is a the run of the mill "good kid" so when Kate gets a call about Amelia getting expelled she is surprised! After a tragic accident, the book goes on about how well Kate actually knew her daughter and what she will do to find answers about what happened to her daughter. I tells several side stories as well with the classmates that bullied her, her best friend & her mother; among others. With a WHOLE lot of twist and turns that you aren't expecting..but were at same time...


This book was a complete page turner from the beginning. The dialogue is fast paced with a mixture of pages with just text messages or a Facebook status. It will keep you wondering what happened, and whats gonna happen next! I connected to being a mother, being a teen girl in a not so great friendship, figuring out who I was and being bullied! I highly recommend it!


I was going to post today that I got a new book to start & couldn't wait to read but I accidentally went and read it already! So I will post about it in a later post! Its called: The Husband's Secret! & I can't wait to tell you about it!


If you have read any of these, let me know what you thought too! Or if you end up reading them let me know!! I am always looking for new books, so what have you read lately?