Monday, November 28, 2011

she blogged? I blogged! oh my! {birthday party pics}

I know so shocking!
Im sitting here with my sicky girl!
she has croup AND RSV
we can't catch a break
babygirl is laying watching Elf, seriously she never watches TV even if I want her to, when im doing something; nothing catches her attention. But Elf, oh me oh my she is hooked! & this momma is thankful.
I am doing so much better! Im down to about 7ish times a day in the morning for getting sick; which is so great!

I don't have much time to write right now, I have to take bug out to get some cold air in her lung
but I will leave you with some pics from the party!
The day went off without a ditch!
We had it at the local golf course/country club; we ended up having just over 30 guests & it was so amazing to see that all of them were there for OUR little girl. We are so blessed to have such fantastic people in our/her life.
Printable by: DimplePrints
Decor: DIY by me :)

Dessert/Cake Table
oreos,twizzlers, ladybug cookies, & of course CAKE! :)

Thank You ladybug cookies
Smash Cake!
The cake!
She is absolutely the best at opening gifts, so so fun!
Here are some of fav gift pictures!
First gift:
OMG THAT IS SO CUTE! hahaha
Mom, that card is so hilarous haha
Same face :)
Like mother like daughter hehe
Smash cake Faves:
Shy when everyone started singing to her 


I didnt take much I acutally only took the ones of the table & my cousin took the others!
I wish i would have hired someone now, so I would have had more but oh well! What I do have im grateful for!
Hope to write more, sooner than later!
I miss you all, I am reading on my reader so i cant comment as  I am on my phone! but I am reading I promise! :))

3 comments:

  1. Aw! Love the photos. Ethan is the same way about TV...he couldn't care less 95% of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness....her faces are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove all the pictures! Especially the one of you making the same faces she makes. Like mother like daughter ;)
    PS: I'm glad you're starting to feel better! Did you have morning sickness the whole pregnancy with Kennedy?

    ReplyDelete

shucks, thanks the comment!
i looove hearing from you!
-tara :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...