When I was planning my Disney vacation I was SO overwhelmed! There is so much info! SO much to know!
I had alot of help from our Disney Travel Agent & from my own memory from our last vacation & there was a few things I knew I had to have on this vacation.

One of the them was a great stroller.
We flew in & out of very small airports. The girls had very little walking & the use of a stroller just wasn't needed with their ages. & lugging our huge double stroller thru the airport & rental cars was NOT something I wanted to do. However, the need for one at the parks was HUGE.

Yes, you can rent a stroller at Disney. But they are HARD & do not recline & honestly I wouldn't even want to sit in one.

We knew out hours are the park were going to be long & our girls needed somewhere to sit & possibly nap!

When I found Kingdom Strollers the angels sang!

They couldn't make it anymore easier.

You get to choose from a variety of luxury strollers & plenty of extra options {most free} like a rain cover {GET ONE!} & a cooler for your drinks! They will even put water bottles cold & in there for a small fee!!

We chose the City Mini Double. {colors vary}

Okay so after you choose, you let them know where you are staying. You can choose your Disney Resort like us, but they are also delivery to some area good neighbor resorts! Oh wait, did I forget to mention that? THEY BRING YOU THE STROLLER. I arrived at our resort somewhere around 630 AM to check in, & there it was at the bell hop, ready to go!

Your Stroller comes with a tag on it with your family name so it will not get lost in the bustle of stroller parking!


The girls loves the stroller. They had plenty of room & seemed to be pretty comfortable! ;)


Then when our vacation was over, cue sad face. We simply returned the stroller to where we picked up! Right at the bell hop at our resort & tada! That's it!
It is that easy!

Kingdom strollers doesn't do just stroller either! They have cribs and bedding too to make your vacation even easier!



Disclaimer:As of owner of this blog, I received services from this company. All opinions & feedback are my own.


Planning a Disney Vacation? Contact Heather for all your Disney planning needs! Her services are 100% free and 100% amazing!! {click the banner above to contact her}