I did this a couple years ago 
& thought it would be so fun to do again!
Will you play along with me?
If you don't have a blog, tag my facebook page & post on yours so I can see!

Here's the Deal:
Its not really 12 days..but 12 sounded better than 14 days of Christmas!
Starting the 24th of November we will kick it off!

Day 1: Christmas/Holiday traditions
Day 2: Black Friday/General Shopping Tips & Tricks
Day 3: Most meaningful gift/best gift you've received
Day 4: Tips/Tricks to a Budget Friendly holiday season
Day 5: Favorite Holiday Movie/TV Show Special
Day 6: Gift ideas (what do YOU want?)
Day 7: Do you have elf? If no why? If yes, whats his name? Share some photos 
Day 8: Least favorite thing about the Holidays
Day 9: Favorite Holiday recipe
Day 10: Favorite Christmas Songs/Caroles
Day 11: New Year Resolutions
Day 12: Show us your decorations (indoor/outdoor)
Day 13: Favorite Cookie Recipe
Day 14: Holiday Craft/DIY (If you don't make anything, what do you WISH you could make?)

The first day I will have a link-up for you to see everyones posts! I can't wait! Hope to read your posts!


The Every Things - 12 Days of Christmas