To see Kensleys first minnie mouse birthday, click here!

My princess is TWO! I can't believe it! Picking a theme for two year old is hard! Especially since she is a girl who has very few interests of her own! She is a monkey-see-monkey-do girl! & by monkey I mean big sister Kennedy! We gave her lots of opitions and she kept going back to her favorite princess "No White" aka snow white!

Our week was long, and jam packed. I had ZERO put together for the party & didn't start til after vacation, days away from the party! Luckily everything came out amazing! She spent the night at my moms the night before so when she came home in the morning she was blown away by everything set up! It was the best!


The cake actually came to me PINK! I ran to the store & got color mist & sprayed the whole bottom! Luckily it came out ok! but you can see see where the embellishments were yellow!
I got these fun apples from Oriental Trading! They came with crappy prizes inside so I refilled them with the good stuff! ;)

These cute little figurines I got from Hobby Lobby! They are meant for a fairy garden, but ended up being great for the desert table! They also make for a great keepsake for Kensley to remember her birthday! :)


The husband gets all the credit for these cute pops! They are marshmallows with red chocolate & red sprinkles, with pretzels  & green frosting for the leaf, which is the only thing I can take credit for!

I can't remember where I got these! I saved them months ago! If I can find, I will link it! The kids had so much fun with these! I wish I got more pics with them on! The girls are still playing with them!


Paperdolls are my love language! I got there from coolmompicks! They are adorable! Even tho I don't one person took any home :)
Heigh-Ho! More little thank you treats! Little mine carts I made from old containers & used ring pops as the diamonds! :)
This little well was thrown together in like 15 mins!! Ignore the spelling error on the signs, I was obviously in a rush! My dad got the tube from work, & I sponge painted it! The top was a corner shelf Ive been meaning to put up screwed into 2 left of fire wood pieces! I put a galvanized bucket to put water in! & I tell ya! All the kids thought it was really neat! I think Kensley put in like 20 dollars worth of coins haha!

Dress is of course by the wonderful Jenny over at Very Chic Baby!

I of course didnt get the amount of pics I wanted to, like every year! But it was the best time celebrating our baby! I hope everyone that came had the best time, thank you for loving our girl!