Kennedy says the most hilarious things. I mean like mind boggling funny crap comes out of this kids mouth.
Kensley has been a little bit later to the talking train than Kennedy. & that's ok, I mean why does she need to talk when big sister gets whatever she wants at any give grunt?
She is making huge improvement tho in last 2 months. & actually trying to talk to now. Like when you say "Kensley look a grape, say grape" before she would just laugh at you like "fool gimme that grape" but now she attempting to say words!!
She said trick or treat & happy Halloween last week, & while Brandon & I were probably the ones to understand, by golly my girl said it!


So anyway, I often text little snippets of all things ridiculous that comes out of my little almost three-nagers mouth to Brandon. I got to thinking, I should write these things down. Of course, if I wrote them down; I, Tara would no doubt lose said notebook. So here I come to my virtual diary & will start to get these babies down on, er..paper.

Sitting at dinner:
Kennedy pointing to each of us: my mommy, my daddy, my sissy. My best friends and we stay together forever. 

Amara ate the girls doc mcstuffins blood pressure cuff thing. 
When Kennedy found it she came running into the kitchen:
MOM, LOOK what Amara did. She is NOT my best friend anymore. {very into best friends right now} mom, you better go soank her butt. My feelings are so hurt!
We got Kennedy new boots at the GAP this past week, & a few later she was sitting, looked down at them & said "Hey mom, did I thank my dad for boots yet?" I mean I pride myself on my polite children {so proud of you girls in this young age of yours, don't ever lose your sense politeness please} , & often get complimented on it. But this? Just shows me I am doing something right folks, & its not just cause they want milk & they have to say please & thank you to get it.
Driving down the street, like a brick wall we smell a skunk that was ran over...
kennedy: OH MAN. MOM, amara {our dog that often farts, & will send the family into gaging fits} toot'd in the car!!
me: no baby, that's a skunk
kennedy: a skunk? oh man, tell his mom to give him a bath; he needs cleaned up!
kennedy: Mom can I watch mickey?
me: sure sweetheart
kennedy: NO, I NOT SWEETHEART. I KENNER-LEE
Kennedy over the summer learned to say her name when asked. We told her. her name is Kennedy Leigh. Well, when prompted to say her name it comes out: ken-er-lee. & I really don't see the need to correct her. I really hope she never corrects it. Cause well, it the cutest thing ever.
She also corrected me now if I called her sissy, & that stings a bit. She can only be called her name cause well, that IS her name, MOM.