I am little behind. But better late then never!

Kensley is 6 MONTHS, crazy.  We just like Kennedy had a little half birthday celebration for her! & like I said last time, one thing I have learned with this babies is tomorrow isn't given. So if I want to celebrate the first amazing 6 months of my babies life, im gonna dag-nab-it ;)

I look at her & I just can't believe it, maybe its because she is such a peanut. I am not sure.
Its becoming more real 6 months in, I have TWO kids. I mean like the last 6 months of craziness hecitness hasnt? haha I think the first 6 months was just a blur honestly. I was/am SO tired & keeping up with both of them all the days just blurred together. Now that she is crawling & the girls are playing, it is amazing. Its letting me sit back a little, take in my girls. I am just so blessed. So incredbiliy blessed. I just don't know what I did to deserve them. They are my world.

Dear Kensley,
6 months baby girl, 6 months. I remember this time last year I WAS so sick. We didn't know if you would even be here today. I didnt even know if I would be here today. I look at you & can't believe you are mine. You look SO much like me, & I love it. I love that we have that speical thing like sissy & daddy have. There is something about having your daughter looking like you that seems just so special. You are just a absolute joy, I thank God daily for choosing us to your parents. We are so truly lucky.   This 6 months has been amazing. Its so fun to watch you grow, & turn into you. Daddy & I always look at you and say "how big you are" when really you are still sucha peanut. This has been such a fun month!

Heres what you've been up to this past month:
 You started sitting up months ago then regressed & wouldnt sit up at all! Then out of no where started again. You started crawling! Ok well I wouldnt call it a REAL crawl. But you army crawl like nobodies business you are SO fast. 
Food: You started babyfood & love it!  Although you much rather have whatever is on our plate or so you seem to think, you grab EVERYTHING. You are still exclusively breastfeeding, & loving it.

Sleep: We transitioned you into your crib. You are still sleeping thru the night, waking up at about 5ish to nurse I just keep you in bed with me to snuggle the rest of the morning

You are now in size 2 diapers & weight 13lbs! & in 6 month clothing!
We had your referal appointment for your eye & then have your pre op appt at the end of the month to schedule your surgery for your clogged eye duct. I am so scared, but anxious to get it done at the same time!

Your favorite things
Sophie
Momma iphone
Mickey 
Your sister
bouncing in your bouncer
bunny
Swining

You laugh, you are so ticklish! You babble. & boy do you have things to say. You & your sister yelled back & fourth to one another! Its so funny! Pretty much anything your sister does is hilarous to you. You watch her every move & it warms my soul to the core. I see a relationship/bond forming & I couldnt be more proud of bringing to humans into this world to be together.

Your firs'st this month: First Halloween  first time smashing cake/tasting sugar, first baby foods, first time crawling, first time trying a sippy.

We can't imagine life without you here. Thanks for making this the best 6 month of our lives!
Love, Momma

Click HERE for Kennedys 6 month update, which is when I got my first script our first cycle of fertility meds!