Tuesday, September 13, 2011

#'s

1900.72

So heres what I am thinking {not doctor}:
A-I am further along. I could be 6 weeks, AF on the 14th of August was just heavy implantation, & my negative digital wouldnt have picked up a postive then
B-multiples...gulp

Here is a guideline so really it could be one, or two!

Guideline to hCG levels during pregnancy:

hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age):
  • 3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
  • 4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
  • 5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
  • 6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
  • 7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
  • 9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
  • 13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
  • 17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
  • 25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
  • Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
{via: american pregnancy.org}

The nurse thought the same on both.
But I am so confused about AF in August.
We will seeee!

Ultrasound TOMORROW at 2!

11 comments:

  1. Good luck! I am SO happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously can't wait until tomorrowwwww Ahhh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just so excited for you!! Can't wait to find out what the ultrasound shows!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow congrats! nothing but positive thoughts and prayers sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am so excited for you guys!!! I had high numbers too and was further along! :) YAY Good Luck on the u/s mama!! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. woohoo! That is exciting! can't wait to hear how far along you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I visited you before when you posted on Meet This Mama & was so happy for you reading your story & the blessing of Kennedy. <3 Now, I'm catching back up in the blog world and oh my goodness gracious I stopped in at the right time. I am so excited for you and am crossing my fingers and praying for your family! I really wish you the best tomorrow at your ultrasound & I can't wait to hear more about this blessing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome number!! Can't wait to hear how the scan goes!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am so happy for you!! good luck :)

    ps. i love the new look!

    ReplyDelete

shucks, thanks the comment!
i looove hearing from you!
-tara :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...