Tuesday, January 18, 2011

nursery update!

Thought I would do alittle catch up on the nursery, really not much has changed. but we are slowly getting there. I am going to try to get alot done the next two weeks so I thought I would show you all where we are at now.
Heres the progress.

{before 1}
this was actually the picture of our house when it was for sale on-line before we bought it; & it was my room as a teenager :)
{after 1}
{before 2}
crib-gift
dresser-hand-me down
bedding-target-24$

{after 2}
stick-backyard
flower materials-made my me-4$
I will add as we go! :)

4 comments:

  1. Your nursery is stunning... as I am a lover of all things purple. But the color combination is amazing! (And why have I never seen this bedding @ Target???) Also, I am new to your blog so sorry if this is a redundant question... but did you paint the walls yourself? I love the detail...
    ♥Cyn♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. cyn-
    i love purple too!
    & yes i painted it myself, you can def tell if you look very closely that the lines arent exactly straight haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!! I really like the purple strips!

    ReplyDelete

shucks, thanks the comment!
i looove hearing from you!
-tara :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...